In a significant move at the February 5th council meeting, the Cupertino City Council unanimously approved the funding to conduct a feasibility study for the Junipero Serra Trail The proposed bike/ped trail will run inside the Highway 280 southern sound wall from the Don Burnett Bridge to Tantau Ave near the Apple Campus. One of the few opportunities in Cupertino to have a bike/ped trail that is not on a street, it will navigate three major intersections: Stelling Road, DeAnza Boulevard and Wolfe Road. This is a major win for the community – whether you’re a cycling commuter, student or a resident who enjoys biking or walking, it will benefit you and the broader community. If you’d like to send the council a note of support you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safe Routes Events Update April 6, 2019
- Pedal for the Planet Ride April 5, 2019
- Cupertino Youth along with Parents can ride on Sidewalks April 3, 2019
- Local transportation projects may be funded by Apple April 3, 2019
- The best folding bikes you can buy April 1, 2019