In a significant move at the February 5th council meeting, the Cupertino City Council unanimously approved the funding to conduct a feasibility study for the Junipero Serra Trail The proposed bike/ped trail will run inside the Highway 280 southern sound wall from the Don Burnett Bridge to Tantau Ave near the Apple Campus. One of the few opportunities in Cupertino to have a bike/ped trail that is not on a street, it will navigate three major intersections: Stelling Road, DeAnza Boulevard and Wolfe Road. This is a major win for the community – whether you’re a cycling commuter, student or a resident who enjoys biking or walking, it will benefit you and the broader community. If you’d like to send the council a note of support you can do so at email@example.com.
October 25 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Carmen Bridge Feasibility Study Soon to be Reviewed October 14, 2019
- Using bike Turn Boxes October 14, 2019
- Cupertino Bike/Ped Projects in the budget for 2019-20 October 14, 2019
- Safe Routes October Newsletter October 14, 2019
- The Best Electric Bikes for Every Kind of Ride October 13, 2019