Let YOUR voice make the most impact!
Sign up to speak at City Council to suppport the Regnart Trail at one of the upcoming meetings on:
- May 21 (general pubic comment)
- June 18 (general public comment) or
- July 16 (when Regnart Trail is on the agenda).
- Responses to “Negatives to be addressed” letter from trail opponents (Feb 2019)
- Public comments made by trail opponents and responses (April 2019)
- Myths about the Regnart Trail (May 2019)
- Public outreach for the 2018 Pedestrian and 2016 Bicycle Plans (April 2019)
- Public outreach for the Regnart Trail (May 2019)
This post is solely the opinion of the author as a private citizen and Walk-Bike Cupertino as an organization and does not reflect the views of any other organization or entity. Articles linked to in this post may be shared for legitimate purposes to support the Regnart Trail. For additional information on the Trail, please go to regnartcreek.com or contact WBC’s partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.