David Stillman, Cupertino Transportation Manager in charge of all bike/ped infrastructure projects, gave the Cupertino Chamber of Commerce an update the Stevens Creek Blvd Class IV project. A physically separated bike lane that will be installed between Wolfe Road and East to Tantau Ave. This project is being underwritten by a $1.8M grant from Apple computer. Below and at this link is the slide deck from David’s presentation.
October 25 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Carmen Bridge Feasibility Study Soon to be Reviewed October 14, 2019
- Using bike Turn Boxes October 14, 2019
- Cupertino Bike/Ped Projects in the budget for 2019-20 October 14, 2019
- Safe Routes October Newsletter October 14, 2019
- The Best Electric Bikes for Every Kind of Ride October 13, 2019