The people who sell and repair bicycles are seeing an uptick in the number of families buying bikes, along with an increase in ridership on the trails, offering some hope that it could be a good summer for bike vacations in the region. At the same time, commuting by bike has gotten safer, with fewer cars on the roads.
- Simple tricks to help you walk better July 13, 2020
- Trail Review – Zinfandel Trail July 13, 2020
- New Streetlight Banners Made by Students Encourage Walking and Biking July 13, 2020
- City Staff confirm Regnart Trail and McClellan Lanes will ease parking at Civic Center July 13, 2020
- California has best state support for walking, biking and physical activity July 2, 2020