On June 4, 2020, the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors approved the awarding of $79M to 17 Bike/Ped related projects throughout the county. Included in the list of project awards were two segments of the Junipero Serra Trail: $1.9M for the East segment and $4.2 for the central segment running from Wolfe Road to De Anza. The trail will generally run inside the sound wall of Hwy 280 from Mary Avenue to Vallco Parkway. The design phase – which was started in February of this year – is scheduled for completion by April 2021. For more information, see the city’s project plans and detailed status at Junipero Serra Trail.
- Simple tricks to help you walk better July 13, 2020
- Trail Review – Zinfandel Trail July 13, 2020
- New Streetlight Banners Made by Students Encourage Walking and Biking July 13, 2020
- City Staff confirm Regnart Trail and McClellan Lanes will ease parking at Civic Center July 13, 2020
- California has best state support for walking, biking and physical activity July 2, 2020